Everyone is welcome to attend this virtual hiring event which features jobs in a variety of industries. It’s easy to join with a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Wednesday, March 22, 1-2 p.m.
This event will feature jobs in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota metro area.
Each employer will feature information about their organization, job openings, interview questions and more. You will be able to chat with each employer to get your questions answered. Some employers may also offer virtual meetings or interviews.
How to attend:
- Register above.
- Next, visit elevatefutures.com and create an INDIVIDUAL profile.
- On the day of the event, simply log into the site using Microsoft Edge or Chrome, and click “click to visit the booths.” Check in at the information desk for helpful tips or if you have questions about the event.
The employer information will be available on Elevate Futures from
8 a.m. to 9 p.m., if you cannot attend the live event.
- Accend Services - Case Management, ARMHS Mental Health Practitioners, Clinical Supervisor
- Anoka-Hennepin School District - Custodians, Child Nutrition Workers, Paraeducators, Child Care, High School Facility Monitors Summer Workers-Special Ed Paras, Indian Education Advisor, see web site for more
- City of Bloomington - Street Department, Parks Maintenance, Park & Recreation
- Creed Interactive - Senior Developer/ Team Lead
- Delta Dental of Minnesota - Senior Web Developer, Actuarial Analyst, Oracle Database Administrator, Senior Salesforce Developer, Benefits & HRIS Analyst
- FedEx Freight - Freight Handler
- FedEx Ground - Warehouse Package Handlers
- Hilton Garden Inn Maple Grove/NCG Hospitality - Maintenance Assistant, Guest Service Representative, Housekeeper Room Attendant
- Loffler - LMS Client Support Rep, Materials Handler, Imaging Equipment Order Processor, Office Services Lead, Office Services Rep
- Omni Viking Lakes Hotel - Host/Hostess, Doorperson, Barista, Overnight Loss Prevention Officer, Spa Front Desk Agent, Food & Beverage Supervisor, Guest Experience Supervisor, Banquet Sous Chef, Housekeeping, Houseperson Runner
- Padagis - Production Material Handler, QA Audit Tech
- People Incorporated - Mental Health Practitioners, Mental Health Support Specialists
- SAS Retail Services - Team Lead/Merchandisers, Full Store Reset, Team Lead/Merchandiser, Full Store Reset with Travel
- Spire Credit Union - Personal Bankers, Tellers, Travelling Tellers, Contact Center Representative, Branch Manager
- YWCA Minneapolis - Aquatics (Lifeguards, Water Instructor, Swim Instructor), Teachers, Teacher’s Aide, Assistant Teachers, Lead Teachers, Marketing, Membership Staff, Advisors, Program Coordinators, Counselors
This online event is free to all community members, workforce professionals, employment services staff, counselors and anyone interested in learning more about these job openings.
For more information go to Hennepin.us/employmentservices
This event is hosted by Hennepin County and promoted by CareerForce.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.